COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Bed2Go may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Products through your use of the Website, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about products and services or sign up to receive Bed2Go’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile on the Website.
- Purchasing any products or service from Bed2Go on the Website.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Bed2Go.
- Requesting information or assistance from Bed2Go. Bed2Go may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Products.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Website that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
- The personal information that Bed2Go may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Bed2Go. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Bed2Go.
Like many website, Bed2Go utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Website and your use of the Website. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Bed2Go with personal information.
Cookies help Bed2Go to improve the Website, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Bed2Go to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Bed2Go’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Website.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
Bed2go collects transactional information and browse behavior on our Website. Bed2Go may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. Bed2Go uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. Bed2Go shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Bed2Go uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Bed2Go collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Website may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Bed2Go, please contact us by email at www.bed2go.ca.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon Bed2Go’s collection of your personal information, Bed2Go may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Bed2Go through the Website;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Website;
- To customize the experience and/or content on the Website;
- To develop and manage Bed2Go's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Bed2Go and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Bed2Go’s policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- To access, preserve, disclose and use your personal information contained in your account, all communications to and from you, all information relating to your use of the Website, if Bed2Go is required to do so by law or legal process or if Bed2Go determines, in its sole discretion, that such action is necessary to protect the rights of Bed2go, third parties, and other users of the Website or for purposes of responding to your request for customer service; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Bed2Go may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Bed2go hires to provide services on Bed2Go’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Products. Bed2Go will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Bed2Go and/or on Bed2Go’s behalf. Bed2Go will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. You also consent to Bed2Go disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Bed2Go’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Bed2Go in accordance with applicable laws. However, Bed2Go will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Bed2Go business purposes.
Bed2Go does not collect your personal information of children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use or access the Website. By accessing or using the Website you represent that you are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under 13 years of age, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
Bed2Go does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Bed2Go (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Bed2Go. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Bed2Go, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by email at www.bed2go.ca.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Bed2Go will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Bed2Go will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or inquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Bed2Go holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may email us via the contact information below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Bed2Go will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS