Relax and enjoy your new Bed2Go mattress!
Your Bed2Go mattress is covered by a 10 to 20 years pro-rated limited warranty. This means that for the period covered, dating from the time you purchased your new mattress from Bed2Go, when it has a defect covered under the warranty, we will replace or repair it without any charge to you, the INITIAL purchaser of the product. The details of this warranty, and some limitations, are provided below. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
Policy about this warranty:
- Warranty is only eligible for the initial purchaser.
- Bed2Go will assume any shipping fee for replacement product under this warranty.
- No new warranty is provided with a replacement product.
- Your Bed2Go mattress have to be unpacked and expanded no more than two weeks after the date of delivery; failure to do so will void this warranty.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Warranty begins on the date of delivery and ends after 10 to 20 years.
- If, despite normal usage and proper handling, your Bed2Go mattress forms permanent indentations of more than one inch (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) within the first 10 years, and more than two inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) within the following 5 to 10 years, it will be replaced, at your option, according to the terms below.
- Mattress must be unpacked no less than 3 weeks after the date of delivery; failure to do so will void this warranty.
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than two (2) inches that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base; normal wear requires that the mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- Failure to have a proper bed frame may void the warranty. Bed2Go may ask the purchaser to provide a proof of the quality of the foundation, adjustable bed base, or bed frame used in conjunction with the mattress if purchaser makes a claim under this limited warranty.
- Any major manufacturing defect in the assembly of the mattress cover. Bed2Go may repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. Cover might differ if the design of the mattress has changed between the initial purchase and the time of replacement.
- Any major physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
What does this limited warranty does not cover?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains resulting from use of the product. Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base. See above description and illustrations for a proper bed frame.
- Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers. Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Product used by someone other than the initial, first purchaser of it.
For any inquiries, you may contact Bed2Go's Customer Service Department by phone at 1-855-5BED2GO or by email to email@example.com.