Bed2Go Organic Latex
Made In Canada
How to unpack your Bed2Go mattress
All of our mattresses are shipped in a convenient vacuum-packed roll that allows easy shipping. Here are the steps to install your new mattress:
1. Carry and remove
Carry the mattresss to your room and remove it from the box.
2. Place on the bed
Place the mattress on the edge of the bed.
3. Open the sealed bag
Gently cut the sealed bag (be careful to not cut the underside of the mattress).
4. Let it expand
Let the mattress expand for about an hour and you can sleep on it the same night!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I unpack and install my new Bed2Go mattress?
- Bring the box with the help or another person to the bedroom.
- Open the box (be careful to not cut the tight vacuum-packed mattress inside) and remove the mattress from the box.
- Place the rolled mattress on your mattress base, or on the floor.
- Remove the shrink wrap, and cut the tape that holds the mattress rolled tight and folded.
- Cut open the bag (again, be careful not to cut the fabric of the mattress) and the mattress will decompress in about 30 to 60 minutes.
- Pull-off the plastic bag from the unfolded and decompressed mattress.
- You can sleep on the mattress the first night, but it should take between 2 to 48 hours for the mattress foams to completely regain their shape back.
How long does shipping take?
After the order has been processed, fulfillment takes 1 business day. Shipping typically takes between 1 to 5 days in all 10 provinces of Canada. Once an order has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided to follow the delivery status of your order.