Bed2Go Hybrid Mattress
Bed2Go Hybrid Mattress
If you prefer the supporting comfort and firmer feel of pocket-coils than foam based mattresses, our luxurious hotel-style Bed2Go Hybrid mattress is the right model for you! Built with a real pillow-top, which gives more support and durability than the widely sold euro-top mattresses. Top layers include a 1 full inch layer of gel-infused memory foam to provide adaptability. With a semi-firm to slightly firm feel, it is perfect for all types of sleepers!
- Quilted max cooling cover with 1.5" 2lb convoluted foam.
- 3 zones pocket coils with center lumbar support.
- 1" full-layer of 4lb open-cell gel infused memory foam.
- 2" layer of 2lb support foam.
- Double-layered felt padding.
- Foam encased perimeter support base.
- 100% canadian-made with CertiPUR foams.
- Works with our adjustable bed.
Made In Canada
Engineered for perfect balance
We carefully designed our Bed2Go Hybrid mattress to give you the optimal balance of comfort and support.
Finely-tuned for all sleeping positions, our premium comfort layers help relieve pressure points in your body and get the rest you deserve!
Our Bed2Go Hybrid mattress:
Tencel™ Breathable Cover
Sleep fresh with our antimicrobial, breathable and washable cover made with Tencel™ eucalyptus fibers.
Serene™ Gel Memory Foam
Release pressure points with a 1 inch full layer of 4lb Serene™ open-cell gel-infused memory foam for the comfort layer.
Serene™ is a patented memory foam that keeps its firmness regardless of temperature changes compared to other memory foam mattresses.
Transition layer is made of 2 inches of smooth foam designed to create a feeling of support between the harder base layer and the memory foam comfort layer and eliminate motion transfer between partners.
Tri-Zone Pocket Coils
Up to 1350 double tempered pocketed coils that reduces motion transfer and firm support.
Center third coils are 25% firmer than head and foot coils to give greater support where we have the most weight: between our knees and shoulders.
360° Edge Support
Foam encase perimeter prevents sagging when sleeping on the edge, and gives a better comfort preventing feeling the pocket coils.
How does our BedGo Hybrid mattress compare?
With other popular bed-in-a-box brands:
Logan & Cove
|Warranty||15 Years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Coils Count (Queen Size)||1100||1000||828|
|Sleep Trial||100 Nights||100 Nights||120 Nights|
How to unpack your Bed2Go mattress
All of our mattresses are shipped in a convenient vacuum-packed roll that allows easy shipping. Here are the steps to install your new mattress:
1. Carry and remove
Carry the mattresss to your room and remove it from the box.
2. Place on the bed
Place the mattress on the edge of the bed.
3. Open the sealed bag
Gently cut the sealed bag (be careful to not cut the underside of the mattress).
4. Let it expand
Let the mattress expand for about an hour and you can sleep on it the same night!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I unpack and install my new Bed2Go mattress?
- Bring the box with the help or another person to the bedroom.
- Open the box (be careful to not cut the tight vacuum-packed mattress inside) and remove the mattress from the box.
- Place the rolled mattress on your mattress base, or on the floor.
- Remove the shrink wrap, and cut the tape that holds the mattress rolled tight and folded.
- Cut open the bag (again, be careful not to cut the fabric of the mattress) and the mattress will decompress in about 30 to 60 minutes.
- Pull-off the plastic bag from the unfolded and decompressed mattress.
- You can sleep on the mattress the first night, but it should take between 2 to 48 hours for the mattress foams to completely regain their shape back.
How long does shipping take?
After the order has been processed, fulfillment takes 1 business day. Shipping typically takes between 1 to 5 days in all 10 provinces of Canada. Once an order has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided to follow the delivery status of your order.